Friday, February 18, 2011

Two books being published soon!!


We'll Always Have Summer
Just received this book as an advanced readers copy :)  Will read it soon and blog about it but I wanted to let some of you know it's coming especially those who have read THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY and IT'S NOT SUMMER WITHOUT YOU (Ally and Adriana especially).

Have your read STORMBREAKER and the other 7 books in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz?
Well, the last book in the series is due out March 22, 2011 so hurry up and do it :)

Scorpia Rising: An Alex Rider Novel

2 comments:

  1. I read We Will Always Have Summer. I didn't like it as much as the first two in the series. It isn't middle school appropriate. Maybe that is why I didn't like it as much. I thought Han lost some of her edge and some of it seemed stretched out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really want to read Scorpia Rising! I've read all the other Alex Rider books and I heard that this was his final mission! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete